Monday, December 14, 2015

Bitty Block Rows, Complete!

Bitty Blocks, Competed Rows

I'm thinking about a 3" border and maybe the checkerboard border QM suggests in one layout.... Or maybe just the white 3" border.  sigh.  If my rows weren't slightly wonky I wouldn't do one, but I want it to finish up square in the end.

I really love how it came together.  Also, I started this quilt on my (new to me) Featherweight back in January and tonight I finished the final row on my Featherweight.  I love that machine (I'm sure I've said that many times already!).

Now to get this finished up, but likely that won't happen until 2016.

4 comments:

  1. Very fresh and cheerful - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love it! I am so behind on everything!!!! Yours is awesome. I am rethinking all my sashing and may take it all apart and make it smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? That would mean it would be destined for UFO-ness for a long time if I had to do that (unless I had a spurt of energy... I know you often get those!). I should have just made pinwheels a few weeks ago when I saw them in the magazine, I guess right for December. Instead of unsewing all of them, just unsew one side and trim up.... if you do it that is :)

      Delete
  3. I saw that they showed the Flying Geese for this month to finish up. I love the colors in your Bitty Blocks. Heading down to tackle a quilt on "Betsy"! I want to do something else, but time is flying.

    ReplyDelete