Sunday, December 13, 2015

Allietare Mystery Pt 3

Loki the Destroyer says it's time for sewing!  Ok, in reality he's really saying it's time for kitty treats!  He's such a funny cat (I love the personalities in animals).  Lately he's taken a liking to laying across the milking stool while his back legs are still on the ground.  It cracks me up every time I see him do this!  I wish the picture better showed his position, but he moved after this one.
Loki

After finishing up my Christmas cookie baking (well, I still have one more recipe left to do), I got busy in sewing up part 3.  I have a range that goes from yellows to a dark gold that I guess some would call orange :)  that fabric was from an awesome piece of yardage I bought this summer that went from yellow to gold/orange across the selvages.
Allietare Mystery, Pt 3

120 pieces in sets of 10 altogether.
Allietare Mystery, Pt 3

And playing around.  I have absolutely no idea where Bonnie is taking us in this mystery!  I like to try and guess, but I am usually way off the mark :)
Allietare Mystery, Pt 3

Monday Link up:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2015/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

9 comments:

  1. I think Clue 2 will go in the Border like last year. I like your varied Gold's. I used a constant for the Gold, and my Black and Grey are just one fabric too. It's fun to see all of the parts. Bonnie will shock us soon with a Block to make. The Fridays don't come soon enough this month. I'm not trying to RUSH the season, but I want to see the Final Clue. Meanwhile I'll be back in the Grandma sweatshop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night when I was trying to fall asleep I was thinking that as well (in the border). Funny things to think about when trying to sleep! My sweatshop is usually the gathering spot for Christmas and other things I put away when I decorate. This year I made it a point to not do that... thought the treadmill has a bunch of boxes on it right now! That just means more walks outside with Gordon :)

      Delete
  2. The range of golds will make this quilt sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quess, I love your batika neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kitty. Good work on Allietare. I love the orangy tint in your golds, freshens everything up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabrics look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your batiks really glow here, Melissa! I love those few hits of orange too -- orange always warms things up. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete