Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Allietare Mystery, Clue 4

I finally got around to working on Clue 4 last night.  I spent close to 2hrs cutting the pieces, mostly because I had a lot of smaller scraps to cut.  Yardage would have likely been much quicker.
Allietare Mystery Pt 4

When I cut for the background, I did actually make sure that all four were different for each set. Plus, I had the most small scraps in the background fabrics.
Allietare Mystery Pt 4


And then I realized.... I only cut 1/2 the black fabrics needed. Oy.  I have just tiny strips left of my black fabrics.
Allietare Mystery Pt 4

But now I have one set complete, 29 to go! I'll sew a little bit over the next few days... I wonder if we'll get to start putting the pieces together by the next clue? I am in love with the color combination.

Monday Linkup: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2015/12/sewing-parties-are-best-kind-of-parties.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing. Can hardly wait for Saturday's clue. No post-Christmas shopping. I had to keep cutting my black hsts for the no waste method. I like you varied blacks. Gotta finish getting ready for company. Enjoy your family. The Nordic Traditions look fun.

    ReplyDelete