Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Row by Row

Just an update on my Row By Row:
Top: Attic Window, Wenatchee
2nd: Leavenworth Quilt Company
3rd: Calico Threads, Tacoma
4th: Sew E-Z Too, Spokane
5th: Karen's Quilt Shop, Sequim

Row by Row

I am happy with how it is looking so far.  I am considering using some Washington state themed orphan swap blocks to add to the sides to create more width (since the length with eight rows will seem off balance).  I am sitting down to applique on my bottom rows, and I have some pieces cut for another (tomorrow's project).  It is cuter than I was expecting, seeing them together.


3 comments:

  1. I love your rows better than mine! I will make the other rows later. I just want to get the 8 done and turned in asap! Great idea to use your WASIQ Swap Blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rows you have done. Looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how light yours is turning out and almost like a landscape! Great job!

    ReplyDelete