Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Collecting Patterns For the Row By Row Experience

I swore I wasn't going to do this project, but here I am... I started my official pattern collecting yesterday with my local shop in Bothell (their pattern is a row of scrappy pumpkins), and I knew for sure I wanted the pattern from Gossypium in Issaquah.  Take a look at it (this is not my picture, but the finished row with the kit used):

gossypium issaquah
I love it!  It is all applique, and I will likely do fusible vs needle turn.

I wish the participating shops weren't so far away, but I guess the point is to travel over the summer to get them.

Row by Row

I have a list of the patterns I want the most, some I really didn't care for.  If you want to take a look to see if any shops in your state are participating click here  And if you are in Washington State, take a look at the facebook page to see some of the participating shops patterns and plates (which are printed on fabric, btw)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want the Spokane ones. Some of those places are very remote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help you start! Love your Enabler...

    ReplyDelete