Thursday, April 18, 2019

Mercy Me!

On Sunday we went to see Mercy Me in concert.  I bought tickets in August when they first went on sale and was able to score some great seats.  There were VIP still available when I bought the seats, but having to find another $150/seat was just not in the cards.  As it was, we had REALLY good seats so we were happy with the purchase.  5 rows back!
Micah Tyler

Micah Tyler's band was 3 of himself in a monitor :)



Crowder:

Crowder Crowder Crowder



Micah Tyler and Crowder were the opening acts and they were great as well.  Crowder was pretty loud and had a very rock beat to it.  I thought they were good, but I preferred the not-so-heavy-rock of some of the songs they did.

Opening song for Mercy Me: "Best News Ever"....
Mercy Me Mercy Me


Mercy Me

Mercy Me
Many bands don't sound the same in person, but I found that Mercy Me did not disappoint at all in that regard.  What you hear on albums is true to how they sound in person.  REALLY GOOD!
Mercy Me

Mercy Me

Bart Millard said he found his son Sam had recorded himself playing onto his Instagram and was moved to tears.  Sam sounded great!  I can't remember his age, but in his teens.

Mercy Me

I wish people didn't feel the need to have to video nearly the entire concert though.  The married couple in front of me were both videoing for at least 75% of the concert. Kind of annoying especially when it blocks the view of the singer.



Last song of the night:


1 comment: