Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Doll Quilt Exchange

Here is my quilt that I sent out for the Doll Quilt Exchange:

Doll Quilt Swap
Old Maid's Puzzle.  This was the copy of the crib quilt from the 1800's.  I need to do a light rinse to remove some markings, but other than that the quilt is finished.  I don't recall the size, I want to say it is about 21-24" square.

All washed to remove pencil markings:
Old Maid's Puzzle

The pinks and cheddar were hard to photograph, the true colors are somewhere between the two pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Has your partner received it already? I love the quilting you did. Mine is on the way from my Partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mailed it on Monday, it was received on Wednesday morning.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to see what you get in return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, the original quilt grabbed me with the yellows. I was glad to have just enough pink and cheddar left in my stash!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful doll quilt! I love those 2 colors together - so bold and alive :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. This was my first time to join a doll quilt swap, and it was really fun :)

    ReplyDelete