Friday, January 31, 2014

A January Finish

Today I finished up something from my UFO list, too bad I didn't finish up more this month but this is one less item in my UFO bin!  Woohoo!  The colors are not totally true in the image, but I think the picture I have of it in the previous post as a top is much closer.  This wallquilt measures about 30" square.

Bluework Teacups

The back:
I like to show backs just because you can see the quilting better.  No fun, scrappy pieced back for this one. I used a piece of Kona muslin that was in a scrap pile along with a perfect sized scrap of batting.
Bluework Teacups


And my youngest sweetie.  For those wondering (since it is "Blue Friday"), he does have a Seahawks shirt on under his OSU sweatshirt.  I know, it's orange like the Broncos, but it is most definitely NOT Broncos fanwear.  Go Seahawks!! :)

Bluework Teacups

#47 on my UFO list is officially finished.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sew jealous of you getting a FINISH! Cute kid and I like seeing the back of the quilt too. When I hang my quilt tops outside they look like stained glass. The light backing makes the quilting show.

    ReplyDelete