Thursday, August 14, 2014

Old Post 4/2/2013: Lego Sewing Machines

***Note, this is from my first blog which got overtaken by a spam virus, and I ended up shutting it down.  While reading through Feedly (where I read my blogs), I discovered when clicking on my old blog (I never unsubscribed my old blog) I could pull up old posts.  I am thrilled because now I can place certain posts here and save them.  I will have this note on top of any post that is from my old blog****
________________________________________________
I saw a pin at pinterest and finally found my way to the tutorial. I didn’t have all the pieces, so I did my best with what the boys had in their Lego stash and created my little Lego Juki:
Lego Juki
Lego Juki
I should have made the arm longer, but oh well. That was fun. Thanks boys

No comments:

Post a Comment