Friday, December 28, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Pt 6

Yesterday I started trying to clean and organize my quilt room.  This room also has a small desk cubby that gathers EVERYTHING so that was my starting point.  I was able to discard or recycle a lot of stuff on the desk in order to rearrange so I could use a shelf easy access to my quilt books.  I finished it up mostly today, though I still have my walk-in closet to do next.  I don't know where to put my knit fabrics for garments, but I'm hoping if I can get a shelf space where old magazines and other books are currently stacked freed up I can put them there.  At least then my closet could house all my fabrics.

Now clue 6:
Good Fortune: Clue 6

It was an easy clue, but I decided instead of the background fabrics I had been using that I would go through my string box and pull out something new to this quilt.  I am hoping for a New Year's Eve or Day clue release next :)

Good Fortune: Clue 6

Monday Link-up: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6.html

And now I am looking through string possibilities to join the Moda String Along.  Though, I am confused because I know that Lori at Humble Quilts is also doing a String Thing Along.  Which one to say I am a part of?  I'll likely keep up with Lori.  I call that synchronicity.

3 comments:

  1. You have a great stash of Neutrals to pick from. I haven't committed to the Strip-along. I think Melissa @ Happy Quilting is the same as Moda. I saw her String Star she already finished on Instagram. I hope for a New Year Reveal as well. But who knows? Maybe we'll get another part before that. Bonnie is keeping us waiting and watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got caught up on your blog posts! I had missed reading them this month for some reason. I think I saw one and then didn't comment. I can't wait to see how this quilt comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see how close our quilts look. Our colors are almost identical. How fun!

    ReplyDelete