Friday, January 24, 2014

Quilt UFO: "Bluework" Teacups

I came to the realization that I am close to the end of January and I haven't finished a UFO yet.  After sewing a step on the pinwheels for the tulip top, I pulled out a quick-finish top from a container: #47 Tea cup bluework iron on top with Mary Engelbrieght fabrics wallhanging.

"Bluework" Teacups

It's cute, and it was quick to make up.  I'm not sure why I put it aside and it has been unfinished all these years, but it is currently basted and ready for quilting.  My plan is to finish it up this weekend.  I used to have a great spot in the kitchen to hang these types of quilts, but we added a second china cabinet and I lost my quilt wall.  Perhaps that's why this has been unfinished.

2 comments:

  1. It's very cute and would match my decor except I don't have a place to hang it either! It's just the right colors. I hope the quilting goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always put in on the Table at an angle. CUTE Bluework Blocks! How old is this UFO? You are on a ROLL this year.

    ReplyDelete