Monday, April 22, 2019

2019 Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap, Received

I just received my adorable doll quilt from Shannon Ward.  It is very cute and she even hand quilted it.  Every year I think about doing the same, but I know it is just not a gift of mine... I hand quilted a small wall quilt years ago, and that was enough.  I actually attempted doing it in the quilt I sent out this year, but it was terrible and I pulled it out and did machine quilting instead.

The fabrics are a wine-red....
Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap, received

Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap, received

I love it.  Thank you again Shannon!


Again, the quilt I sent out... http://melissadevin.blogspot.com/2019/04/2019-humble-quilts-doll-quilt-swap.html
2019 Humble Quilts Doll Swap

Check out the other swap quilts here: https://humblequilts.blogspot.com/2019/05/humble-quilt-exchange-show-me-your.html

3 comments:

  1. Mine must be coming from FAR,FAR away. I need to finish and send mine. I love the hand quilting on the past ones I have received, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt you received. I am impressed with the hand quilting. I can't believe I used to hand quilt bed quilts! The thought of it now... I think I have ADHD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both adorable little quilts. Yeah, the hand quilting is difficult for me as well. We can always machine quilt.

    ReplyDelete