Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Good Fortune pt 7

I finished up my sewing on the latest clue released at 9pm (my time) NYE yesterday.  But it wasn't until today that I realized that instead of using XX four patches, I sewed up XX PAIRS of four patches.  So I currently have almost 30 halves of the clue not sewn up sitting on my table.  I'll likely need to rip them, but I will wait just in case.
Good Fortune pt7

I really like how the patches sparkle in the scrappy sense, and I am glad that I chose multiple fabrics instead of single colors.  That's just my preference.
Good Fortune pt7

I have also been working on last summer's (2017) Primitive Gatherings Summer Block of the Week.  I am up to 20 blocks made, and 7 more weeks to go (or, 28 more blocks).  Because I chose an on-point setting, I will need to make two more blocks for it to work.
Starlit Skies 2017 Primitive Gatherings BOW


Kev and I went to Mud Bay to pick up some dog food and pulling in our parking space, I spotted this guy:
Hey kitty!

I wish I could have pulled out my phone quick enough to catch a photo when he was staring at me, he had such pretty, big eyes.  I'm not sure if he was loose or got out of a carrier, but I think his person is pretty adventurous to travel with her kitty like this :)  I think the owner was agonizing over which food to get, as we went in and out before she had made up her mind.  I was hoping that the owner was on the Cats of Bothell facebook page and saw my post... but I haven't seen any comments to indicate she is.  I'll give her time :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting view in the car! Yay for working on projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so Good in the Scrappy fabrics! Can't wait to get to my machine today. But, First... gotta lay out a couple blocks and BLOG. pmcrowther@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete