Monday, October 3, 2016

Jumping in again on another SAL

What in the world am I thinking.... well, I do have a box of fabrics I bought and used for my Dear Jane that need to get used. So why not?

Quilters Madder

I only have a few madders left (and I am NOT buying any more--at least right now), and I think enough shirtings and lighter fabrics. So, here's to starting another SAL.

MSQC Freebees
I recently bought fabrics during MSQC's anniversary sale (I think it was) and received these freebees including a FQ pack. I don't know what the tweezer things are or the keyring thing. It seems to have a pointy part that would be for scoring cardstock, but I don't know if that is a normal thing for keyrings?  Is it some type of seam ripper?  The somewhat sharp part is where the "beak" would be.  I need to investigate.  A quick look on their website has been fruitless--I don't even know what search terms to use.  Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mel! I am not following you on this trip. I don't have madders and I'm not getting any. :) Love all your fabrics.
    The tweezer thing--put your bobbin on and push it to the curved top, then insert the tweezer parts into your thread spool. The bird--maybe to open boxes, I really have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! This one is suppose to end at 24" and I'm already almost there :) I actually wasn't going to do this SAL, but I decided that I need to use up my old DJ fabrics, so here I am :) Is that really what the tweezer things are? I'll have to give that a try! And I am laughing about the bird thing to open boxes :) I should order more just so I can see!

      Delete
  2. I like your Dear Jane Prints! LOL on Starting after our Chat. We are so BAD! I got up and sewed mine this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) Famous last words "they are just four patches" :)

      Delete
  3. You and Mary are so funny! I am not joining, I am not joining and even if I did it would be in batiks as I don't own a madder! Yep, look up bobbin buddy, that's what those things are called. No clue about the keychain though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and Judy are so smart! Yep, that's what it is. But it's just 4 patches:)

      Delete