Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Splended Sampler 30-41

I am finally all caught up... until tomorrow!  I didn't want to take any pictures or update until I had everything in order.  So here we go.  I just took a couple of pictures to do crops with, so at least one of the blocks was cut off.  I don't want to retake the pic, I guess that makes me not a professional :)

30 Simple Surprises 31 Blossoming

32 Constant Needle 33 Selvage Saver

34 Lemonade 35 The Wishful Garden

36 Inchy Hexagon Club 37 Dashing by Chocolate

38 Vintage Flower Basket 39 Balls in the Air

40 Flights of Friendship 41 Sew South

I'm still trying to figure out the sashing. I haven't decided on any certain color yet.
Splendid Sampler 41 blocks

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they look awesome! Even though the blocks are so different they really do look great together. Nice job being caught up. I could never have done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you! :) I am kind of behind. I have lots of blocks to machine applique, just haven't set up my machine yet. They all look fabulous! Now that we are finished traveling for a bit, I must get busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your color scheme, Mel! Good job catching up. The Teeny, tiny hexie is sew cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! So many amazing blocks. I still have a few to finish to be caught up but I'm loving them. I loved the Pencil block that came out yesterday. Cute.

    ReplyDelete