Monday, November 23, 2015

A New Christmas Sampler Project

I had hoped to have a 2nd block made before posting about this quilt a long from 2014, but I have only gotten as far as cutting out the paper piece patterns and laid out to figure out color placement.  Anyway, the free QAL is here in case you are interested in checking it out.  I had to also print out all the finished pattern pictures because the patterns do not come with any identifying information, so when you print, make sure to group the pages together.

I took the picture with my kindle, so it seems a little distorted, but it is a cute 12" tree block :)  I plan to use the same background for all blocks--I hope I don't run out!  There is a QAL flickr group page here.  It was nice to see what fabrics worked with the patterns.  I plan to finish all 12.

Last Minute Christmas Sampler from 2014

The next pattern that's ready for me to sew is the dala horse.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun making a Christmas quilt. I like having enough to put on all the beds at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices! I can't wait to see the result. I refuse to follow the link, I do not need another project! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trees! I saw it done up as a pillow on IG....I may have to do that as I have no time for anything else these days.

    ReplyDelete