Wednesday, December 31, 2014

SBOW: Finished Center!

Tonight, to close out 2014, I finished up adding the extra appliques that extended outside the blocks.  I am still unsure if I am going to do the last applique border, it is already larger than the space I planned to hang it from.  Though, the applique would not take very long so I won't make a decision for a couple more days.  Right now I will keep it up on my design wall so I can admire it before I decide the next step.  As usual, it was hard to photograph, but you get the idea. I really do love it.

SBOW: center blocks finished

Little closer for the center where I changed out my initials for the cat:
SBOW: center blocks finished

2014 had some good and some not as good.  2015 is going to be great with adventures I am positive!  Happy new year!

(Just wanted to add, this quilt is from Primitive Gatherings called Sunflower Gatherings)

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing! I stitched one flower on my FAA today and you got that together! I'm so impressed. I don't think it needs an applique border. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Melissa. Truly a labor of love, and I hope it brings you much joy.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete