Sunday, December 28, 2014

SBOW Block 13... again

I have sewn down all the pieces that were extending beyond the original blocks in the quilt top (that were already fused underneath pieces already sewn).  This morning I decided to prep the blocks that need more pieces and embroidery, that's when I discovered that I wasn't paying attention to block 13 when I first prepped and appliqued!
SBOW Block 13... again
All those leaves... they needed to be under the yellow flowers.  In order to make them fit I had to adjust and trim down.  I was already wondering when I finished block 13, "is this it?" because it kind of seemed bare.  Too bad I didn't double check at the time.

Here's what it will look like when it is finished.
SBOW Block 13... again
I have five blocks prepped with the extra pieces now.  I plan to watch the Seahawks and sew away!

3 comments:

  1. The Tulips add a lot to it. YEA, Seahawks WON!! I didnt watch I was taking a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! I'm ready to get back to mine too...need to regroup and see where I am and get going again! Great job!

    ReplyDelete