Thursday, October 23, 2014

That Crazy Fabric

I unearthed the fabric I was looking for yesterday that I was considering first for the tee....

Crazy 60/70's fabric
Am I right?  It's crazy 70's! Maybe even late 60's.  I am pretty positive it's polyester, not rayon but silky-ish.  It's by Hi-Fashion Fabrics, about 2.5yds, likely a Joann's purchase I had to wait over during her many trips (I HATED going to the fabric store as a kid... funny now).  I'm sure Mom was going to make a blouse with this.... perhaps I can make a shirt and a cape to go with it and go as a magician for Halloween?

So, if you had a fabric like this, what would you do with it?

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty wild fabric, but cool at the same time. Your other post wouldn't let me comment so I'm trying on this one. Good for you on tackling a shirt, that is a cool pattern and I did see lots of awesome rayon batiks at the Spokane show. I might consider making one!

    ReplyDelete