Friday, August 29, 2014

SBOW: Sunflower Gatherings block 5

Sunflower Gatherings block 5

This one took me a little longer to do... I dare say that I may be getting burnt out on wool applique again?  Only eight to go, gonna keep plugging away!  I changed the centers of the blue flowers to be more "Forget Me Not" like, they originally had centers of the same blue fabric from the large part of the flower.  There are two blue flowers that extend into the alternate blocks.

I also got the directions for part 3 of the SAL, so I plan to put that together this weekend.  Flying geese for the that round, along with some more wool applique :)  I think that project is suppose to end in November, so there is plenty of time to join in if you want (from Primitive Gatherings, it's free).

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love it! I am still plugging away on FAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your Sunflower Gatherings progress. I've just discovered your blog and I've been enjoying all your great quilts and projects. We have quite a few similar "likes!"

    ReplyDelete