Sunday, August 3, 2014

Row by Row Experience, Winner!

rowbyrow
can we just photoshop out that double chin... yeesh!

Just in case we aren't facebook friends, I arrived at Keepsake Cottage Fabrics at 11am on the dot and won by being the first to bring my quilt in!  Bonus is that I used their row pattern so I also won a $25 gift certificate along with the 25 fat quarters.  I already have plans for that gift cert!  Last time to link here: http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

Row by Row Winner!

I love to work with solids! It was fate :) now I am wondering if this might work well in a scrappy trips quilt ala Bonnie Hunter?  I had some other fabrics set aside for that, but we'll see.

Now onward... I need to finish the binding on the kaleidoscope quilt and mail that down.  I am happy with how that one turned out.  I've decided I am done quilting on it (unless I change my mind again in the next day or two!).

1 comment:

  1. I love your Rainbow Solids! Thanks for showing the closeups on the quilting. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete