Monday, February 17, 2014

UFO Checking in....

February is a short month, and just yesterday I realized that I haven't been working on any UFO's.  I do have two bed-sized quilt sandwiches ready to go, but I am really not up to working on those.  I think I may pull a smaller wall quilt from the pile and get to work.  I will scroll through my list and choose--but I am sort of thinking about the chicken round robin.  It would make a good center for a larger quilt though.  Decisions.

I have been working more on my new project, Navajo Code Talkers, and at this point I have five more center parts left to do and then it will be sewing strips to finish.

What have I really wanted to do instead?  Gordon explains that well...


Taking things in stride
He is a puppy of leisure.

Major bedhead:
Taking things in stride

Such a good boy :)  Anyway.... I am ready to start seeing spring pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment